Travel Grant Guidelines
Travel grant applications closed on 16th November 2023. No late applications will be considered.
The Travel Grant Committee for ISTS42 is pleased to announce that limited travel support is available to assist students and participants in their efforts to attend the Symposium. Priority will be given to individuals that are presenting, demonstrate a financial need, and are from an under-represented region.
Travel grant awards typically only provide support for lodging and should not be expected to cover other aspects of Symposium travel. Grant recipients are expected to attend the entire symposium, attend the ISTS plenary session, and volunteer for the symposium, as requested.
Awarded grants will be announced in mid-January 2024. Please contact the appropriate Travel Grant Regional Chair (see below) with any questions.
Travel Grant Support Contacts:
Please contact your appropriate Regional Travel Grant Chair with any questions:
- Africa (except N. Africa): Angela Formia
- Middle East and North Africa: ALan Rees
- Caribbean (English, French, and Dutch speaking): Karen Eckert
- Europe: Daniela Freggi
- Mexico, Central America and Spanish-speaking Caribbean: Jose Urteaga
- Asia: Andrea Phillott
- Oceania/Polynesia: Mark Hamann
- USA & Canada: Kelly Stewart
- South America: Alejandro Fallabrino