Posters will be displayed from Monday 25th March to Friday 29th March and will generally be available for viewing from 9 am to 6 pm. Posters must be taken down by 1 pm on Friday 29th March. Posters will be displayed in the Napalai D and E Rooms.
There will be three scheduled "Meet the Author" events, with one event held each day from Tuesday 26th March to Thursday 28th March. These events will run from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Each event will vary by session topic, meaning presenters of posters are encouraged to be present at their posters during those events that include their corresponding session topic. Students nominated for the Archie Carr Award must be present at their poster during their corresponding "Meet the Author" event in order to be considered for the award.
Guidelines for Poster Presenters:
- The maximum area available for each poster will be 120 cm x 90 cm (height by width). There will not be space available to relocate an oversized poster.
- Please use a large font type (between 20 and 24 point, 6 - 8 mm) and use graphics in addition to text to allow participants to understand the message of the poster
- The official language of the symposium is English, so all posters must be in English. However, we recommend including a QR code on the poster that allows the audience to access a digital version of the poster in other languages such as Spanish or Thai.
- Posters must be attached to the panels with double-sided adhesive tape. Tacks or nails cannot be used as they will damage the panels, and no writing or markings on the panels.
- All posters must be set-up between 8:00 am and 6:30 pm on Monday 25th March or between 7:00 am and 9:00 am Tuesday 26th March.
- All posters must be taken down and removed by 1:00 pm on Friday 29th March.
For those who are unable to print their posters in their home country, a printing service will be available via email. The cost is USD$75 cash upon receiving the poster at the venue, and the appropriate file (in PDF) needs to be sent by email before 18th March otherwise the poster will not be printed in time for the symposium. Please be aware that this service is not a replacement for printing your poster at home, but is only for those who are unable to do so.